Saturday, June 28, 2008


No not here. This is Dianne De Poitiers modest dining room. I stopped at a small town on the way and the lady at tourist info booked a B&B called All Saules Ferme. It was very hot and the proprietor who was a chef made dinner which we ate outside..with aperitif (Cassis...blackcurrent wine), smoked salmon the osso buco then home made tiramisu. thought this a fitting reward for my latest 250 km. There were 2 couples from the UK although one couple actually owned and ran a B&B in Pahia in the Bay of Islands. it was pleasant company. Unfortunately they dinlt have a vacancy for tonight or I might have settled in. I moved next door to the camping park into the ...yes I'm getting soft...little cabin. It was great today lounging about , getting my washing dry , buying my pain , fromage and saucisson and a bottle of chardonay from the town . Had to have a siesta.

No comments: