Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I'M THERE

There was only one call for a doctor on the flight but luckily someone was keener than me an leap at the opportunity. Otherwise uneventful except for the tag team screaming of at least 10 infants. I am now old and intolerant but also thankful that when my children were that age we couldn't afford long haul travel. Chris arrived on time but not in the best shape and is now reclining whilst I am in the village of Egham blogging. Disaster has struck. I got a picture taken of me with the sculpture of the knight in the mall( Egham is near Runnymeade of Magna Carta fame), planning to put proof or my arrival on the net when I discovered I have the wrong cameras connector. It will be a while until I am able to put photos on. It will have to be sent from OZ. Got to go back and wake the boy drag him out for a bit of night life with his old mum.

No comments: