Thursday, July 24, 2008

Beaune

I cant get the gist of this. Is the real estate agent advertising that he is "gay" or doest gay mean he's an optimist and can get you the house you want? The sign on the left says Arthur L'Otimist. Cute shop facade though.

Tomoz heading off to Dijon for a round trip back to Beaune through the vineyards.. then south via a route I came by..The Voie Verte or green way which appears to be a bike and rollerblading path which goes all the way to Macon and possibly to Lyon..though that is a different area about which the Burgundian Tourist info has no information.
it sounds perfect and I have now 19 days to get to Lyon which even for and old chook sounds pretty easy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Sue, I have just been talking to Bryan and he's told me how to reply to you! I've been really enjoying reading about your adventures, and I'm really looking forward to joining you in Tunis (only one more haircut to go). I'm currently reading a novel about Marie Antoinette, King Louis 16th wife, and last queen of France, so I giving thought to what I'd like to see in Paris. Love, Kate