Monday, May 12, 2008

The Lead Up


Its been a while since I've done the cycling thing but its only 20 more days until I set off for the northern hemisphere. My trusty steed has a borrowed pack rack and panniers and I have one pair of shoes, 2 T's and a jumper, 7 lots of undies and 3 bras, 2 bike niks and 3 tops , my tent , sleeping bag and matress , Bryan's old camera and my very useful toy, the ASUS EeePC computer to blog to you from the , hopefully, many internet cafes I will sip caffeine in. Assuming that all this makes it to the UK on June 3rd I'll be spending a week in London then getting on the ferry at Portsmouth on 14/6 to head to belle france. I dont meet mon marriee until August 23rd so I'll have a lot of time to admire the old towns take piks and read, eat and shop.

1 comment:

pottsy said...

happy cycling sue
don't eat too many cakes on yours stops at the patisseries
see you in ireland
jeanne